the number of times i think “i don’t care” while people are talking to me is really getting out of hand

(Source: mycroft)




- Are you still tracking my every move? I thought we agreed to move on.
- Move on from what? We dated for like a week. It was like getting over mild food poisoning.

(Source: eatsleeptv)



dragonsgoroarr asked:
dear dragonsgoroarr

DEAR DRAGONSGOROARR

okay i honestly just now figured out what your URL was, i normally just read it as dragapwoiejfo;awiejfo;awiejf. But I’ve been following you since FOREVER, too! You’re a great guy and friend <3. I HOPE WE CAN FOLLOW EACH OTHER FOR FOREVER






(Source: m-gatiss)



jercat asked:
dear jercat

Dear jercat,

I’ve pretty much been following you since I’ve been on tumblr. You’re such a gr8 friend and loyal follower who reblogs my things and vice versa~. I like the clean shave look over the beard but u do u





chronic-genderbender:

jaredsadalecki:

breaking news: obama is not real. obama is a fiction of our imaginations. this country is being run by our imaginary friend, barack obama

Breaking News: Mitt Romney campaigned against an imaginary man and still lost the presidency.

fivegoldencockrings:

khloe is definitely the prettiest kardashian, idc what anyone says

Anonymous asked:
Dear person I like

Dear person I like,

You’re great. We’re practically identical. You’re cute af, and I’m really attracted to you. I hate that you might be getting back with your ex so that actually ruins every chance of us ever being a thing so :(





mghtymth asked:
Past me

Dear Past Me,

Things are not as important as you think they are. Also, don’t drive so crazy.





letters to you

fatqueenofscots:

cigarettings:

I will write about the following, leave one in my ask box.

Dear person I hate,

Dear person I like,

Dear ex boyfriend,

Dear ex girlfriend,

Dear ex bestfriend,

Dear bestfriend,

Dear *anyone*,

Dear Santa,

Dear mom,

Dear dad,

Dear future me,

Dear past me,

Dear person I’m jealous of,

Dear person I had a crush on,

Dear girlfriend,

Dear boyfriend,

Dear [insert URL here]

(Source: wishtoconfess)



Anonymous asked:
YOU CAN KISS THE BLACKEST PART OF MY BEHIND.

hey kenya








75% of the time I’m caring and compassionate, and the other 25% of the time I’m a ruthless bitch.





psiioniic:

lifes too short to pretend to hate pop music